Saturday 19 May 2012

Fishy Friday

Morning Crafters
well the Competiton on jandccreations.blog is in full swing, looking forward to seeing all the great entries. You will find my inspiration, FISHY FRIDAY along with my fellow team designers there check it out. There is a £20 gift voucher up for grabs so dont forget to enter
If you would like to know how to make this and what I used you will find all the instructions and products over at jandccreations.blogspot.co.uk

Roll on tomorrow when the Biggin Hill Papercraft Show in Surrey kicks off, you will find me there bright and early spending all my/his hard earned cash on more fabulous crafty stuff . If the weathers nice husband and I plan to ride down on our motorcycles, do a spot of crafty shopping (he'll be carrying the bags ha ha!!) and chatting of course. Dont forget to look out for J and C Creations Stand where you will find loads of good products and inky/stampy stuff to choose from, as well as some of my sample cards. 

Yesterday was spent like most other days entirely in the loft/craftroom, can honestly say I've spent as many hours up there as Anne Frank! Got loads done, new cards for an up and coming show in Losely Park ,Guildford next month , the cobblers assistant has been busy making baby shoes and  I even got a chance to have a tidy up!! It's amazing what you can find when you do a little house work.  heres some baby pumps  I made yesterday they are a great seller at the fayres and are reasonably easy to assemble, you can find the template for them on the My Craft Studio Encylpedia Cd volume 4. The label on the top was made using spellbinders picot edge circle die and some shalloped mirror card shapes.




So cute...

2 comments:

  1. O my word... Fabulous makes... love the fishy card and the fab sparkle... and the cute bootees... these are just adorable complete with their own box.. AmAzing creation.. I'm your newest follower.. Hugs May x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you xx Welcome to the blog May xx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx