Monday 2 July 2012

Penny Black Saturday Challenge


Hot Metal

What a crazy fortnight its been , apologies for the lack of blogging, there have been computer gremlins, flu bugs and teenage challenges for the last 14 days , 3 bedrooms have been redecorated, new floors have been layed and nerves have been frazzled. Unfortunately when that annoying thing called 'life' gets in the way, crafting has to take a back seat for a while. So I'm back now and all revved up to get going on with the million new ideas I had buzzing round my head.  Here is my contribution to Penny Blacks Saturday Challenge I hope you like it

I used 2 Penny Black stamps from their 'Trims' clear set , the first in Tim holts 'broken china' blue ink to stamp the backing card in the cris-cross pattern.  I used a woodware corner punch on the corners  and inked them with a Tim holts 'dusty concord' distress ink. This was then mounted onto black card. I used Tim holts 'aged mahogany' on the main topper to stamp the star bursts. then added a memory box die cut from mirror card into the centre and then added a star burst which I had cut out, this was all mounted onto black and white card and decorated with red gems, Silver candy dots and pink dew drops.

All the highlighted items used in this project can be found on the J and C Creations Website, why not pop over and have a look round, apart from the wonderful range of products they sell , they now have their own blog where you can check out all the beautiful designs by myself and the other talented members of their design team.


1 comment:

  1. gorgeous card for the challenge tracey anne...oh boy you've been having a busy time...love your new crafty space..thanks for joining in the fun at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx