Tuesday 21 August 2012

Christmas Gifts to make


Take a note...
Heres an idea for christmas how about giving someone a fabulous notebook for a gift that look's like it cost a fortune but cost you pennies ( you dont tell them that bit)


You will need

Cheap note book
pattern paper
peel-off stickers
gold mirror card
green, bronze and pink card
sentiment
peel off letters
Step 1
pop into your local supermarket and pick up some cheap note books I paid 99p for this one as it was part of a buy one get one free offer, take it home and cover it with paper or card. I inked this up with my 'Aged Mahogany' distressing ink pad and then covered the front.
step 2
Take a piece of card the same size as the front of your book and matt and layer some patterned paper onto it,, I then went round the outside with a peel off stickers and added my fancy Spellbinders floral oval shape which I had cut from gold mirror card.
Step 3
Using the Sizzix Festive Greenery die I cut loads of foliage out of alsorted paper and inked some up with the Tim holtz 'Aged mahogany' ink pad again I then added a note pad page, which I had also inked. Then some large paper flowers, pearls, gems and a glittered butterfly and a 'with love' sentiment from my crafty stash box.
Step4
To finish off, I cut out a banner using my Spellbinders Ribbon banners dies in pale pink card, inked it with the 'Aged Mahogany' distressing ink pad again and stuck on some gold letters to spell out 'notes.'
This is the third notebook I have made, as the first two were Commondeered by friends and relatives so I will be putting this one in a safe place xx
All items highlighted can be found on the J and C Creations Website, why not pop over and have a look

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx