Tuesday 2 October 2012

Poppies on Pink


Poppies are incredibly popular at the moment , Apart from being a pretty plant they represent those lost in the Armed forces . The Royal British Legion use them as their emblem So this card will appeal to many people.

My poppies are painted using Tim Holt's 'Fired Brick' Red Distressing Ink on the flowers and 'Pine Needles' and 'Peeled Paint' Green for the stems.The Sentiment was coloured and Stamped with Tim Holts 'Aged Mahogany' Distressed ink pad. I added the image onto a gold picot egde Circles die cut and then onto some pretty pink pattened papers and added some gold glitter butterflies to embellish.

I love to make cards but I'm no way an artist and rarely paint anything ,so this was totally out of my comfort zone, still I think its turned out ok. All items highlighted can be found on the J & C Creations website why not pop over and check them all out

Tracey Anne xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx