Monday 31 December 2012

Wishing you a Happy New Year xxxx

 To all my lovely followers and visitors to my Crafty blog I would like to wish a Happy new year for tomorrow  , may your Bank balance be fat and your bottoms be small, not the other way round like mine was last year!!
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR FROM TRACEY ANNE DESIGNS

Here's a card for you all
 
Two of my favourite Characters from Crafter's Companion  S.W.A.L.K.  are having their new years party tonight and like most of us they are are having a crafty glass of fizz while preparing the food for the evening .
 
 
 
They were printed out from the S.W.A.L.K. Collectors box set , Digital Stamp Library CD-Rom and  were coloured with Spectrum Noir Alcohol Pens, There are over 60 digital stamps in JPEG and PDF form to choose from and if you are really clever you can resize them in your Craft Artist programmes . The box set also includes the paper crafting collection and the new S.W.A.L.K Pawfect pals.
 Check them out over at the Crafters Companion website and keep an eye out for my cards during their hours on the 'Create and Craft' TV Show, Channel 36 on Freeview, Freesat 813 and Sky 671, next month as I will be working on their design team for the next 3 months , whoop whoop!!
 
Back to the card
and inside the party's started and they are looking fabulous in their party outfits ...
 
 
 love to you all, THANK YOU to all my followers for your support and kind words and hopefully you will join me again in the new year , I will try not to disappoint you guys, and  have a fabulous time tonight and one last time ..
 
 
HAPPY NEW YEAR
FOR  2013


....

2 comments:

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx