Tuesday 2 April 2013

Scrapping with Serif

 Something different for a change.

Here are some pages made with the new Serif Craft Artist 2 using the Frou Frou Digi kits from Crafters Companion launched with the new Frou Frou CD and stamp range. There are 3 digi.kits that come free with the Pick of the Week on Create and Craft but watch out because the offer comes to an end on Friday.


Every now and then its nice to do a little CD crafting and when that happens I always turn to my Serif Craft Artist 2 programme.

 I love the versatility of it changing sizes and colours making my own digital frames and punches and stencils I could be on it all day if I had the chance. Don't be fooled into thinking its just about Scrap booking its not!! it is brilliant for that be there is so much more to it that just that.

 Here's a card topper I made for my niece's birthday card next month. the image is very 'Frou Frou it is very pink and girly as is my niece so I'm sure she will love it. xx

xxx

The shop notice was just a bit of fun playing with the patterns and frames in the kits, its also a great way to try out new colours together I wouldn't normally put yellow peach and purple together but it seems to work

Monique's boutique is no longer trading by the way as it gave all its profits away in champagne!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx