Monday 15 April 2013

Another Sneaky peek ....Angels and Faeries...

Well the Create and Craft TV 10th Birthday celebrations have officially started and they are giving away Free P & P with all purchases excellent!! 
Crafter's Companion's Leann Chivers and Dawn wheeler will be joining in with a brand new launch of stamps and CDs from the Artist Christine Harworth.  her 'Faerie Poppets and Angel Whispers' are here to delight you all in stamp and CD form and will be the star of the show on Friday. 

They will be the 'Pick of the week' on 19th April so watch out for the shows on Create and Craft and Ideal world



Here's another sneaky peek at whats to come on the show, this time I made a new baby/parent card as the picture was so delightful I felt I had to use it somehow. I'm not sure what you would call this type of card its a gate fold with one half missing so I suppose it a half gate fold card!! I used a Grace frame decorative die cut on the sentiment cut from my Diesire cutting dies with some lilac Core'ordinations card and decorated with butterflies cut from gold mirror board and embellishments from the CD


Inside I mounted a sentiment taken from the CD and matt and layered it onto some gold mirror board
it reads..

A baby is a blessing,
A gift from heaven above,
A precious angel,
To cherish and to love

There are loads of verses to choose from in the verse writer section of the CD but I liked this one best as it was so sweet xx

2 comments:

  1. So very gorgeous! I am defintely getting this set and cd! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. glad you like it barbara, All the fairies are lovely, you wont be disappointed I promise xx

      Delete

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx