Tuesday 20 August 2013

Another sneaky peek....Crafters Companion BONUS CD

Just a quick post today as there is tons to still be done for the Hellingley Steam show on Friday , The camper hasn't been unloaded from last weekends craft fair and we are off again on the 23rd for a 3 day event so  less tine for blogging.

Another couple of Items to inspire you on how to use your Crafters Companion 'Snowman and Snowdog CD Rom and your bonus gift that comes free which is your 'Father Christmas' CD

 8 x Christmas Card
Items used
 
Father Christmas Bonus CD,

 Ivy leave Die'sire Christmas die, 
Die'sire enchanted Spring die,
 8x8 Celtic frame embossilous folder


Not the best picture in the world I'm afraid as you cant really see the glitter on the embossing of the card but I think you get the idea , one of my favourite things about this CD is the printed text papers love that look.

Christmas Stocking
 Also keep your eyes peeled for this stocking , anyone that knows me well, will know how I Love to sew!!! As my machine and I  have a hate/hate relationship but from time to time we have to learn to cooperate with each other and on this occasion we were in harmony and managed to produce something worth passing on to the gang at Crafter's Companion.
























The body of the stocking is made from red sequined material bought for less than a fiver at a local hobby
shop along with white felt , I wanted to used white fur but it seemed to be rare as hens teeth where I live so had to settle for felt instead .

The image was from the Father Christmas Bonus CD and was printed onto iron-on transfer paper and put onto some white felt and then sewn onto the front and edged with lace and red bows

Thanks for popping by xx



No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx