Thursday 5 December 2013

Update and Embossalicious folder sneaky peak

Computers are a wonderful thing until they go pop !!! Unfortunately I had to learn this at my cost , losing all my photos, documents and email contacts for the last 12 months , when mine decided to roll over and die in November 2013!!! The one thing I did learn however is from now on to back up everything onto an external hard drive, if I don't want to have to dig through Facebook to save photos and re-enter all my email contacts by hand again!! So huge apologies for no blog posts for the last 3 weeks  . My broken PC is at the 'intel' hospital as we speck having major surgery and fingers crossed will be back home with its love ones soon

Today's post is all about  the range of Embossalicious folders from Crafters Companion along side the brand new range of Diesire 'Sentimentals' Stamp sets and will be airing on Create and Craft TV on the 11th , 12th,13th , and 15th December, don't miss it they are some fantastic new folders to see . I was lucky enough to get to play with them in Advance (one of the peaks of been on a top-notch design team...) and I can tell you now you will love them!!

Here's my contribution to the samples, hope you like what I done with them .....


Embossilisous A4 Dotty folder, Embossalicious 6 x 6 ornate corner folder, Die'sire Ornamental flower die, centura Pearl Pastel yellow and blue card , Die'sire 'All you need is love' Sentiment stamp









No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx