Thursday 2 January 2014

Another Be Bunni Sneaky peek

Hi Everyone,

HAPPY NEW YEAR   *****2014 ******

 Hope you all had a fabulous Christmas and New Year , I'm was lovely with all the family home. I'm really looking forward to see what 2014 has to bring , Have you made your resolutions yet??



 This year I  plan to keep a diary of my battle against the bulge so wish me luck , I'm starting my challenge at 13 stone.6  a massive leap from the 10lb.5, I was only 5 years ago but alas the problems I've had with my lungs over the past few years and steroids morning and night, (not to mention the ridiculous amounts of chocolate and beer consumed, not going to blame everything on bad health!!)  Anyway the pounds have piled on and now its time to take some control. No more excuses!!

I've also given up the ghost of trying to work a corner in my bedroom it's just not working so I've migated back to the loft and hopefully will get a lot more done now I have my own space again, just praying it doesn't get too cold up there like last time!!

BE BUNNI SNEAKY PEAK TIME.....


Back to Crafting and here are another couple of samples from tomorrows show to share with you.

Crafter's Companion's Be Bunni is hitting the screens again as the 'PICK OF THE WEEK' on January 3rd 2014, over at Create and Craft TV, So don't miss out on all the fabulous Be Bunni fun to come with the cutest little fella around, with CD's full of papers, toppers, embellishments projects and shaped cards, Stamps, Hunkydory Paper kits and lots more.....

 Items used 


Be Bunni wedding stamp,


No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx