Monday 10 February 2014

Crafters Companion - Angelica and Adam

Well Crafters Companion know a good thing when they see it and have gone back to an old favourite of theirs Angelica  but this time she has a playmate Adam . The launch of this CD will be coming to you next week on Create and Craft TV on  Monday18th Febuaray 2014 as the new 4 Day Deal!!


 Here are a couple of cards made for the show ..

The first features Adam  and is made from the CD rom, I have to confess I have never got around to making a waterfall card before so was really pleased with this first attempt at it. Luckily I didn't have to do a lot of work as all the sizing and measuring had been done for me on the CD Rom all I had to do was print it out and decorate it and of course put it together, for that I found a very useful tutorial on  how to make a waterfall card on You Tube 

items used
A5 card blank
Angelica and Adam CD Rom
Brown Core'dnations Cardstock
Ribbon
2 brads
brown Candies

I used some Cor'dnatioins card stock to create the strips on the backing paper , a small piece of ribbon on the tag and some brads to hold it all in place, I then added some brown candies in  the corner ,everything else was printed straight from the CD from the waterfall section



Items used
6 x 6 scalloped card blank
Crafters Companion Angelica and Adam CD rom
Spectrum Noir pens
Mink Centura Pearl Cardstock
Crafters Companion Circle Doilies Die
Crafters Companion Die'sire Grace Frame Die
Tonic Studio indulgence Square Tres belle die

This second card features Angelica and has been printed out  for the digi stamp collection and colored using my Spectrum Noir pens I particularly like the way the ruffles on her dress have come out. She has been fussy cut out and then mounted onto a Die'sire Chantilly Lace die cut and then mounted onto another Die'sire die-cut this time the Grace frame and then onto a tonic studio indulgence die-cut I have decorated her with cherries cut out from the digi companion section and then colored again with my Spectrum Noirs

Thanks for popping by xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx