Friday 7 February 2014

Roll on spring...

Just  a quick card today as the Interweb is having hissy fits due to the torrential rain outside. Always the same when it rains Internet up, Internet down , Internet up, Internet down all day!!!! so while the wind is blowing in my favour, here is today's card.... I Found some shaped cards at the back of a drawer  yesterday so thought I'd put one together to see how they 'Shaped' up.

 Time was limited as usual (Doctors in the morning and shopping waiting to be done after lunch) so just did some 'pick and stick' on it , I had some white flowers made up in advance and have a drawer full of Hunkydory toppers to choose from so it was done in a flash. Love the spring like colours and the butterflies and look forward to seeing the real thing and shaking off these winter blues 

looks like I won't be doing a lot of the PC today , PC/cable guy is due in the Afternoon so I'm off upstairs to do some real crafting  till he arrives , really looking forward to getting inky fingers and down and dirty with some much missed stamps, WTS!!
Items used
6 x 6 shaped card
Hunkydory topper
white paper flowers
gold mirror card
Spellbinders elite embossing folder
Pink Gingham ribbon
Pink pearls






1 comment:

I always love to read all feedback and totally appreciate you taking to the time to leave comments , Thank you xx